I got Vea's Year old pictures done with Jessie O'Neal and can I say that she is so creative!! I loves everything about her!! Thanks so much for all your work!
Here is just a preview of how good she is!! Oh and how cute Vea is :)
Here is just a preview of how good she is!! Oh and how cute Vea is :)
( I hope its okay I posted this??)

8 comments:
If your wondering where in fact I got that amazing "dancie"... it twas the momma! Thanks meem!
I totally agree I love Jessie's work! This picture is to die for!!!!! LOVE IT!
so cute!!!!
Thanks for the nice compliments!!
She was so easy to work with though so I really can't take the credit. :) Not to mention how adorably cute she is! They are almost done, so I'll call you soon.
OH MY!!! she looks adorable!!! i love it and i love her:)
Seriously can she get any cuter! Miss and love you guys! :)
So dang cute! Thanks so much for the invite to the partay! We had a blast! Love you little Vea! You're a doll!
Post a Comment