Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shredding the Gnar Gnar!

YES WE ARE THAT COOL!


Jenn, Kevin, and Jack came into town last night so I decided I will just blog the day by day so I don't get overwhelmed! Today all the Eckles kids and spouses went snowboarding! It was amazing! Perfect day to go! It makes me totally want to get back into snow boarding! Everyone did great! Of course the boys surpassed the ladies but I think we all did pretty good once we got the hang of things!

The best seesters anyone could ask for!!




We had such a great time! We can't wait to get up there again!!! Meagan we missed you!

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

That is awesome! I still Have never gone snowboarding! I'd love to try it someday! Looks like you all had fun!

*WEST* said...

LOVE all the pictures! What a FUN day for you all!!!

Jenn said...

Soooo cute!!! What a perfect day that was!! :)

The Matchie Clan said...

That sounds and looks like so much fun! It makes me want to learn how to snow board!