Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cards and Family

We love having the Jackson's home!! Its funny when they are here nothing gets done! Real life is put on hold! Laundry gets piled up, house is a mess, everyones tired!! Its awesome! I hate it when they have to go! Back to real life I guess! We miss you Jenn, Kev, and little Jack!!
We loove cards at the Eckles house!


Kevin with his winnngs!


While they played cards me and Ava made brownies!!


We are tired!! :)
Little Jack loved all the attention he got! Especially from the little girls! ;)

He loved the snow so much! Wanted to go outside a bunch and play with the leaves!!

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

I had so much FUN with you all!! Thanks for letting me play!! I love your family!!!

Jenn said...

Seiously, that is exactly what happens, sorry to put life on hold but I absolutely love that you guys do!! I wish I lived there so we could play all the time.

Duncahoo said...

Ohh, I wanna play some more!