Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Naughty Naughty!


My little naughty head! Please just say this is a stage! She has definitely come into her own little personality ...very sassy, very funny, very ummm naughty. We have been having a lot of, how can I say this, head banging??? If you pick her up and she doesn't want you to she will throw herself backward and most of the time clock you good in your face!!! HURTS LIKE A !!!! Sounds terrifying! And it is! I don't know really what to do! Do spankins come out? Or timeout? Help!

Just a "little" something Tevita gave Vea! She looves it!

6 comments:

Duncahoo said...

Very naughty but very cute!

Duncahoo said...

Very naughty but very cute!

Brittany Anne said...

Ouch! I would try timeout to start with. Headbutt to the face sounds painfully. Usually the sooner you consistently give the a consequence for something the sooner the little behavioral problems end. Good Luck Kenz At least she's pretty! ;)

Carli and Tika said...

She is getting so big so fast, yet I love she still uses the infant Binki. I pretty much beat me kids and that works for me but my Doctor says in the long run time out works way better. He says kids who are spanked end up acting out more because they just want some kind of attention even if it is bad. But really who's is to say what is going to work!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Naughty, Naughty Little Vea...but tee hee...you're such a cutie! Tha bath pic just makes me melt. We put Tre in timeout around this time and it broke our hearts to see him stand in the corner for 30 seconds...but it worked :) No more bloody lips!

Whitney said...

Oh my Rem does the same thing! I am struggling with this as well. If we put her in time out she won't stay. So we make her stay and she throws another fit! Ahhhh who freaking knows..