Putting the dishes away in the dishwasher I hear just a little ruckus behind me! Thinking its just Vea playing around in the cabinents. Oh was I wrong! So I let her eat some off the floor! Don't judge me! Of course all of them were just the marshmellows! She is so silly!
Oh my gosh! I love that you let her eat off the floor!! She is so stinkin cute! I would eat off your floors too though, cause they are so freaken clean!!!! Love you seester!!
LOL! Lucky Charms Marshmallows are the best! I bet she dumped them out because she kept pulling out handfuls without marshmallows. You smart little girl! P.S. I love the little girl scout shirt and the hairdo. So dang cute! Love you guys!
HOLY CRAP!!! How can you find a word to describe how adorable she is?! I love this and all of your blog! And, you are going to have to add my new blog to your roll,. because I can't access my old one...haha. Anyway, I will be so much better about updating it, I swear! LOVE you!!!
7 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I WISH I WAS THERE!
That is hilarious and so cute!
Oh my gosh! I love that you let her eat off the floor!! She is so stinkin cute! I would eat off your floors too though, cause they are so freaken clean!!!! Love you seester!!
LOL! Lucky Charms Marshmallows are the best! I bet she dumped them out because she kept pulling out handfuls without marshmallows. You smart little girl! P.S. I love the little girl scout shirt and the hairdo. So dang cute! Love you guys!
HOLY CRAP!!! How can you find a word to describe how adorable she is?! I love this and all of your blog! And, you are going to have to add my new blog to your roll,. because I can't access my old one...haha. Anyway, I will be so much better about updating it, I swear! LOVE you!!!
This is too cute. Better your floor than mine. Thanks for sharing.
I just can't get enough of these pictures! I love LOVE them!
Post a Comment