Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines


Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines was so much fun this year! We actually celebrated it on Saturday! We decided to go see our favorite band play at the Huka Bar! It was a blast! Dancing, drinking, good music, and good friends! Tevita surprised me with a pair of diamond earrings! I have wanted a pair for so long! It was a huge surprise! I surprised him with cologne! More traditional I guess! ;) But ohhhh now he smells so good!!

Are those real?? Why yes!

YUMM!

Great Band, Sober Down

We had a amazing night with all our great friends!!

Thanks Babe for everything! I love you!

4 comments:

Tevita said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!

Meagan said...

CUTE!!! I have always wanted real diamond earrings too:) Your hair looks so long and pretty in those pics! and i love vea's lucky charms.. ha ha so funny!~

Jenn said...

Seriously!! So pretty, I love your long hair!! and your boobs look great too!! ;) Good job Ted, what a fab present!!!!

Jamilyn said...

I love Sober Down!!! :) We're going to watch them tonight!! :)