Tevita * Makenzie * Vea * Vivienne
Awwwwwwwww....I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE this table so much!! Its going to fit so perfect in your cute house! I cant wait to come and see it in real life...and sit in that cute blue chair! What a great find, Your so lucky! :)
That is soooo cute! Score! Thanks for you sweet comment BTW..
When's dinner?
Haha oh my hell. I saw this on her site, and was like, that has got to be Mak! I was right! Jealous, I love this table!!!! Congrats!
Jessica what is your blog address!!
Haha! It really is most fab!
love it sista!!
Oooo, I can imagine you having the most whimsical tea party on that table. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awwwwwwwww....I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE this table so much!! Its going to fit so perfect in your cute house! I cant wait to come and see it in real life...and sit in that cute blue chair! What a great find, Your so lucky! :)
That is soooo cute! Score! Thanks for you sweet comment BTW..
When's dinner?
Haha oh my hell. I saw this on her site, and was like, that has got to be Mak! I was right! Jealous, I love this table!!!! Congrats!
Jessica what is your blog address!!
Haha! It really is most fab!
love it sista!!
Oooo, I can imagine you having the most whimsical tea party on that table. :)
Post a Comment