Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just recent pictures!

She is getting too big and WAYYY too cute for words!

So we have been playing with the idea of going potty on the toilet! We usually put her on "elmo" before she tubs and she actually goes in the potty! She loves it! Way too much toilet paper though!

Tub time with Ari! So funny!


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hahaha...Love the potty pics!!! So cute!!

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! Ps. I'm glad you stole some of my
Music! ; ) that means you think I have good taste!

Ashley and Ryan said...

haha so cute! We to have been trying the potty thing, oh man you have no idea how easy you have it, those peepers are never pointing in the right direction if ya catch my drift, not so fun over here!!! haha SO be glad for having to train a girl instead of a boy!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Too Cute! Aren't those boxes perfect for cars :) Yahoo Vea! Way to pee pee in the pottie :) You two girls are darling!

TG and Steph said...

Love the pics! You'll have to let me know how the potty training goes. I'm debating whether or not I should try and get Keilani potty trained before our baby comes. And we seriously need to get together. I haven't seen you since we went to Wendover all the way back in March.