
HOLY COW! My baby is two years old! I can't believe how time flies! I will not get all mushy and sad but what I will tell you is that this little girl is amazing. We have had the time of our lives with her! Everyday she is doing something new. Something that I have to take a double take and say is that really what she just said, or did that really just happen!! I am so in love with her!! She will not snug you if her life depended on it! She is very independent and wants to do everything herself! She is the sweetest little angel and the naughtiest devil all rolled up into a beautiful little girl! She is always keeping us on our toes and keeps us laughing! I couldn't ask for more!
For her birthday we went up to the aquarium! It was loads of fun for us and Vea!

Vea wasn't the biggest fan of the sting rays! But she thought they were neat just as long as we didn't touch them

MWAH!



She thought the fishes were gross. She kept on saying " Eww. kuh kuh"
It was pretty cute though!

Finished up with jamas and the baby!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Vea! So cute and i love that video of her:) what a doll!
Cute! Happy birthday to her!
You two are the most amazing parents to your little cutie! I love your updated posts Kenz :) It was good to catch up! Love you guys!
Too Cute! Last night when we were watching Ponyo, she kept saying that too, "fishies! eww ka ka" it was pretty hilarious .... Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment