Monday, October 25, 2010

Round 2

IM PREGNANT! Ohhh YEAH!!
 We are so excited for a new addition to our little family! I took my IUD out on September 23rd and probably took 23 pregnancy tests within the month of October and finally in Walmart's bathroom, it turned out a big ol' plus sign!
Of course we wanted to think of the cutest idea to tell our families, and wait for a little while to get past the "safe" point but I can never wait with a secret like this! I can look at my mom and she can see it right on my face! I am that person that can't keep something good like that a secret! We did something semi cute to tell my family. I made white choc chip cookies and dyed the choc chips pink and blue! It took everyone a minute to get it but they soon got it!! My grandma thought they were for Halloween! Oh bless her! Anyway we couldn't be more happier! I am really nervous and really excited to see what this little thing in my belly is! We have done the wedding ring and piece of hair trick to see, boy, Chinese calendar, boy.
So Get ready! Maybe just maybe we get a boy in the family!



We both chose girl cookies!


7 comments:

Jenn said...

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy!! What a cute post, I love the cookies!! Thats such a cute idea, I love those pics. I cant wait to have another little one! Hopefully a boy, but probably a girl at the rate our fam is going! :) Love you, and am so excited for you guys!!

Jessica said...

Oh congrats! So exciting!!! The cookies were such a cute idea!

Meagan said...

Me too!!!!! I am so happy and so excited!!! I cant imagine how the next one could be as cute as miss vea! :) Yay! Love you!!!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Congrats Kenz, Vita, and big sissie Vea! We can't wait for our boys to be best friends :) That Chinese calendar is pretty darn accurate! Love you guys!

TG and Steph said...

I love the cookie idea. We're so excited for you guys! The Chinese calendar said that I was having a boy, so maybe it will be accurate for you too.

Anonymous said...

Oh congrats again! We love you guys and are so excited for you!!!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

We are sooo ExCiTeD for another little Asisi! Can't wait.