Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I was so excited to get Vea dressed up and take her trick-or-treating! I was so so sad that it was soooo cold and raining! But after a good bowl of chili at moms we were ready to go out! She did awesome! We went to a good 12 houses and she said thank you to everyone of them!
She didn't quite say trick-or-treat but that's okay!
This is her starting on her hair!
She was a Treasure Troll

She just stood there through the whole ratting process! YES that is her real hair ladies and gentleman



Cute! Big girl going all by herself!
I have to warn you my nose gets REALLY big while I'm pregnant so beware!

...and this is what we ended with! Movie in bed!



12 comments:

TG and Steph said...

Vea's costume turned out so adorable. I love it!

Meagan said...

OH MY!! I cant believe how cute Vea's costume is!! Is that her real hair?? I love it!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Oh my HECK!!! How freaking cute is she!!! I cant not believe how big you got her hair! that is awesome!! haha! LOVE IT!

Duncahoo said...

She looked so cute! I am sad i didn't get any pics of them together!

Anonymous said...

OMG, stop!!! That is the most awesome costume ever! I love it.

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! Congrats on the pregnancy!

HaleyandGabe said...

that is soo funny!!! good of her to let you do that to her hair.

Jenn said...

She is so cute!! I love that costume!! haha... your nose, thats funny stuff!!
You funny seester!!

June Asisi said...

How adorable. I can't believe she sat still for that. Great costume.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

What a doll! Vita...I was so excited to see you as Treasure Troll Daddy homeboy! Maybe next year!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Love the hair and costume....What a little Troll!