Saturday, December 18, 2010

12 weeks and not ANY BETTER!! ..a little graphic

So as I was walking out of the Dr. Jones's office with a big huge grin on my face because he had finally given me the go ahead to get back to normal! He said since it had been more than 4 weeks since I had bleed then I should be great. So on my agenda .... working out, cleaning my house, and SEX!!!!
I went out with my girlfriends that night and had a good dinner and great dessert. I was feeling good, came home and watched a movie with the hubby and around 2 am we went to bed. We ended up fooling around and having sex....
Around 4 am I half way woke up and thought I had peed my pants then instantly I sat up and felt my pants. I looked at my hands and I had blood on them. I looked down and I had been lying in a pool of blood. I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I screamed for Tevita saying I need to go to the hospital. He ran in and saw just blood pouring out of me. I was in complete panic. I couldn't see anything cause I didn't have my contacts in, so I scrambled for my glasses. Then just black.
I had fainted in Tevita's arms because of all the blood loss. I woke up and went back on the toilet.  More and more blood just came gushing out of me. I finally layed on the floor, crying, thinking I can't do this. I can't lose this baby. I was waiting for the cramping to start. The pain to start of miscarrying. But I didn't get it.
I told Tevita to call my mom. That's all I could say call my mom. He called her, asked her to come down and stay with Vea while we went to the er.
The paramedics showed up and that I think made it scarier. He kept on asking me if I had flushed my fetus down the toilet. I was lying on the bathroom floor blood still coming out, my pants soaked, shaking uncontrollably and he is asking if I had flushed my fetus??? Who trains these people!
They loaded me up and took me to the hospital. I could feel the blood just squishing out while I was on the stretcher.
At the hospital they run tests and do a ultrasound. The baby doesn't even know what is going on. Just bouncing around, heart rate great, having a good old time. I was so confused. I was soooo relieved.
They said I have a hemorrhage. That the pelvic tear is the culprit. So once again I am on pelvic rest/bed rest. I really shouldn't be doing anything. I can't be doing anything.
This experience was probably the scariest thing I have been through. I am so happy the baby is okay. I just need to work on getting my body healthy and lots of rest. Tevita has been amazing and helping so much. My mom, bless her heart is my angel. Thank you guys for all you have been doing for me and helping me and my family!

7 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

KINZ!! Holy CRAP!!! I had NO CLUE it was that bad!!! I am calling you tomorrow and if you need me to watch Vea for you whenever I am here for you! Im glad baby is okay, now we just need to be careful with YOU!!!! Love you babe! Im glad you are okay!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Kenz, I am so sorry that happened to you and am so glad that Mini is okay! Love you and hope that you have a nice relaxing Christmas in Cali with your sissie!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh wow Kenz, I am in tears. SO sorry to hear that this happened to you. Thank goodness you and the baby are okay. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Your are being so strong throughout this whole ordeal. I am so glad that the little babe is okay and oblivious to the whole thing but we do need to work on keeping YOU healthy and HAPPY. Let me know what we can do to get you through this. Love you lots, hang in there.. Ads

Audrey Crisp said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through all that!!! So glad you're okay and the baby is fine! Sucks about the bed/pelvic rest.... Good luck! Merry Christmas!

June Asisi said...

Oh my gosh Makenzie. I had no idea it was this bad. I am happy to come help while I'm home. Please let me know what I can do.

Tevita said...

You are the best babe. We can do this!