Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Candy with the Girls!

Every year we get together and make my grandma's candy recipes! This year Meagan brought some new recipes to the table and after a lot of trial and error we came out with yummy peanut Clusters, Toffee, Tiger Butter, and Delicious Suckers!
Next year we are going to pull our own taffy! Right Meagan?

 I decided I am going to get like a cardboard replica of Jenn so we can stick her in the pics with us!
All of the girls!!


 This is what happens when drinks are thrown in the mix! :)


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha... and sad :(
I wont miss this ever again! But the cardboard idea is pretty good! haha...Love you!!

Meagan said...

Ha ha! I love the cardboard idea too:) Yes taffy next year for sure! cant wait!

Duncahoo said...

CHEESE!!!! We had to drink enough for you and Meagan!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Love all the updates...fun holidays so glad we could be a part for some of them. Love you and your cute little family!