Monday, October 3, 2011

Vea's 3RD Birthday!

I was thinking WHAT THE HECK am I going to do for Vea's birthday this year! She is so into princess's and so into painting, coloring that kind of thing, I decided to do a Bippity Boppity BOO party! Come as your favorite princess and have a Halloween theme!?! I don't really know what I am doing so I just kind of threw it all together.... We decided to decorate pumpkins as you please for a activity, had pizza, cake and ice cream, opened presents and just had a great night all together! With all those little girls I was so surprised how everyone got along so well! It was really fun and I can't wait for next year!!
All the decorations :)

The finished product!

The cute freakin princess's that came!

The AMAZING pumpkin carriage cake my friend Ali made! She is seriously so talented! I couldn't believe how perfect it turned out! Thanks so much Ali!! Your the best!

The Guests! Please note Miss Mila in the top middle picture :)

We decided to do Vea a doll house this year! SHE LOVES LOVES IT!
You know what I can't believe that Vea is already 3. Time really does fly when your having fun! She is such a amazing little girl and truly knocks me off my feet of how just great she is!
Love you Miss!
Happy Birthday!

0 comments: