I feel like really I don't have a whole lot going on... I wake up at 8 or so then when I finally look at the clock its 6pm! So I have no idea what I am doing all day but they are going by in a flash and I am trying to take in every minute of it!
Vea is loving school! Its amazing how much her mind just soaks up all this information and learning like a spounge! She is always talking about her teacher Miss Jessie and her friends in school. She said they are just all boys though...... She is still a ham, not eating anything at all still, pooping sucks, but is really such a firecracker! She is so into animals, coloring, Vivienne, and princess's. She prefers bows in her hair at all time. You think this is my doing but really she tells me every morning put a bow in this side mom! She has started dance this year at Center Stage. We have only been a couple of times so I am excited to see how it all goes!
I always tell my mom that I married my grandpa becuase Tevita is ALL about the sweets.. and Vea is ALL Tevita so her blood runs on chocolate :) She is a lover of Ice cream, anything chocolate, suckers and smarties are the fav right now. She does not like licorice or anything gummy... Crazy girl!
I was soooo excited for this! We had our first tubby with Viv and Vea together! Vea was such a big help washing Viv while she just smiled the whole time! Everytime Vea comes into the room Viv is all smiles. Viv is so interested in her and thinks she is just the greatest!
We have been all VERY VERY tired!!! :)
Vea is starting to get into the makeup nail polish thing. She loves to put on makeup with me, loves the sparkles the best! Dad painted her toes and nails in these pics!
We have been watching lots and lots of football!
Tevita took the girls to the circus! He said that it was really fun but also really hard. Vivenne pooped during it so he had to take her out and change her. Some kid beside him smelled around and said to Tevita I think that is your kid! Haha
And then my squishy! I am so so spoiled witht his one! She is a gem! So so nice, CALM, and just the best baby ever!! I love her!!
Just playing on Tevita's phone
*sigh* I love him!
:)
All in all we are really busy doing nothing.











2 comments:
She is getting so big and so funny! Love her!
Viv is precious!! I am missing those big cheeks for me to kiss! It looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun stuff! :) Love you!
Post a Comment