Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vivi grownin'

Dang! She is already 4 months old! I can not tell you enough this girl is freaking amazing! She has just like a calmness to her that I know she was definately sealed with a kiss from my dad! She is smiling and cooing lots and lots. Thinks Tevita and Vea are very funny... only me in the mornings or after tub time. Why is that?
We are workin on holding that head up! She turned over all by herself 2 days ago!! Big girl!! She loves to get her bum wiped! She thinks it is so funny! I have finally given her her hands back now she is still sloppin all over them but I have close watch! NO THUMB SUCKERS!!! She is kindof having a love hate realationship with the bink. I hope they get better once she can hold it in.


As you can tell in most of these pictures she is facing the right! She doesn't really want you up in her grill so kindof always gives you the courtesy cheek! :)




She is getting so so squishy I LOVE IT!!! She is eating every 3 hours on the dot! About 3 1/2 oz. at a time. Then at her last bottle around 11 she has a big bottle around 4 or 5 oz. Then its na night till about 7 or 8! What can I tell you she is just the best!

6 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

I know I already told you but again I am loving your hair!! Your girls are darling and the birthday party looked great!

Duncahoo said...

She really is so stinkin cute! XOXOX

Jenn said...

Oh love all the updates!! I cant wait to come home and squeeze that little Viv!! Vea's birthday looked amazing and you guys look like your having so much fun! What a cute little family you have!!! I wish I could come over and squeeze them everyday!! Love and miss you guys soooooo much!!! P.s. I love that pic of you and Ted, so gorgeous!!

Whitney said...

She is so so CUTE! Both your kids are! My little Indi is the same... so calm and happy! Well deserved after my first :)

Sunshine said...

SO Sweet!
I can't believe she's 4 months already

TG and Steph said...

She is soo adorable!!! I can't believe she's already 4 months and I have yet to see her. We need to plan another Wendover trip with everyone.