This Halloween was full of many costumes, many outfit changes, and many costumes malfunctions. Vea got this Pocahontas costumes like 1 day before Halloween. So she decided to be Pocahontas for her school instead of Merida. I think she makes a pretty cute Pocahontas!
The original idea for Vea was Merida! She was so in love with this costume. But I will tell you a) I will never do a wig again and b) I will try on the costume before I buy it! It ended up being super long so my mom saved me and put some darts in it to hold it up. The wig was bugging her all night, falling half off, it was just a disaster.
Vea told me Vivienne told her she wanted to be a unicorn so.. she was a unicorn. She loved her hat. She wore it for like a week all day before Halloween! Funny Girl. She wasn't into it that much this year. She went up to a couple of houses then she was done. She just hung out in the stroller all bundled up!
So freakin cute!
Stopped by my Moms and took some pics with Meg and Ava! Cute Monster High Girls!
So excited Tevita was able to come trick-or-treating with us! We went over to Jenn and Chad's and had yummy soup, and lots of wine :)
This is the end result of Vea! Hair pulled up and dress tucked in!
Vea & Mila
Vea & Mila
The Trick-or-Treating clan! Way to go to Jenn for dressing up! Next year I promise!




1 comments:
Bwahahahaha vivs crying picture is hilarious ....
Post a Comment