Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October V's

The girls are getting bigger by the minute! They are so freakin funny, I laugh all day. They are so freakin naughty, I sometimes cry. I don't know but Viv just became a two year old overnight. She is into everything, tantrums, telling me no, hitting, licking, interested in EVERYTHING around her, and very very busy. But look at her...AWWWW so freakin cute. It makes it all worth it. :) We LOVE tub time at our house. Love to get nakey and shake our bellys around. Vea thinks its really funny to run up and down the halls as fast as she can. Maybe her being naked makes her go faster?? 
Vea is acting more and more like a little lady everyday :)) But really she is hence the picture. Vea is a chatterbox! She will talk you up and down and around every corner. She is getting a lot better at sharing and taking turns. She remembers EVERYTHING! So don't try and pull a fast one she will hold you to it.
 

Viv is still eating everything! She hears the mixer go on and begs at my feet for a taste!
GORGEOUS VEA

I know your sick of me saying this but this sister thing is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! They are just so cute together. Doing hair, painting nails, and Vea has taken it upon herself to get Viv out of her crib every morning! Its pretty cute! 
Love this pic!
 

1 comments:

Tevita said...

Those pictures hurt my heart I wove our babies Hun. You are such an amazing mother to them