Now who doesn't like Cornbelly's? I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever gone and I thought it was AMAZING! There was so many fun activities and lots of room to play around. I will be going back next year for sure!
Vea and Viv's favorite thing was the corn pellet thing. I think we were in there for a good 2 hours. Burying Vea then Viv and of course Tevita had to jump in there! I tell you one thing Tevita is always up for anything with these girls. Me...I wish I was more like him in that way. He got on that trampoline thing and gave the girls good bounces. I would be worried if they would get hurt, all that crap. Okay from now on no worrying! :) It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed ourselves!!
Tevita had to go back to Reno so I took the girls up to Gardner Village for a little date. Vea has been talking about getting her face painted all Halloween season (cornbellys face painting was closed when we went) so FINALLY we got a glittery ghost on Vea's cheek. Tried to get a little flower on Viv's but only managed a petal. It was so fun to walk around with my girls and look at all the witches they have on display there. We took our time and went through everything twice!

Vea was able to get a witchy mani! It was picked off in a matter of ten minutes! One trait I have passed down to her....picking.
We do this every year! Annual pumpkin carving night. We all come together with our pumpkins and carve at our top skills :) This night is always so hard for me because my dad was always the gutter. Silly I know but thats the stuff I miss the most...I miss him!
These girls are so silly together!
Halloween Jamas!
Viv was so over it! 7:30 hits and she is like OKAY PUT ME IN BED!


0 comments:
Post a Comment