
I finally got to go out and see my seester!! When I got off the plane I was so nervous to see her! Ris and my mom told me that she looks great but I had to see for myself! As they pulled up Jenn got out of the car and right away I was so impressed! She looked like Jenny! I don't know who I was expecting to see but it was her. She looked great. Riding back to their house she couldn't turn to look at me because if she turns her head to far to the sides she gets really really dizzy! We took a walk almost everyday on the beach, walked all the way down to the end of the pier. Watched the surfers surf while Kev brushed us up on the ways of the surf!

Had a slurpee a day until Jen got this feeling that she needed a frozen lemonade! Well kev googled his brain out and finally found where we could get one! And don't worry it came with the BIGGEST straw ever!

She had therapy twice while I was there and I was excited I got to see what she does. The things they do would make even me dizzy. She did great!! All the therapists in there are all checking her out the whole time! Its so funny! I think cause she is like the only one below the age of 40! It was hilarious to see. They do push her to the extreme and its hard to watch! The simplest things that I take for granted are the hardest for her. I wonder why it was Jenn it happened to. I wish I could take it away for her. You never want to see your family hurting.
By the end of my trip she was doing so much better!!!I would catch her doing things just instinctively and point them out to her. She would get so excited!! Both her and Kev are staying so positive on everything!! She could turn her head both directions almost all the way and is still working on her up and downward movement! She is so strong and will be better in no time!!! I love you sissie!!
3 comments:
So much fun, sad we couldn't all go together!
Thanks Kinz! that makes me kinda sad and happy at the same time! Love ya!!!
What a cute post Kinz! You girls are GREAT! I love Jenns "Straw" pic Jenn looks just like your mom there..So cute! You guys are all lucky to have eachother :)
Post a Comment