We decided on a princess ride for Vea!!! To get her going so she will learn how to walk faster!! She is already walking from couch to chair to mom to dad but always holding on to something! Hopefully this will help her balance some more!
She is so happy to be on it!!!
She checked out all the buttons for about 5 minutes!! It was pretty funny!!
There she goes!!

She is growing up way to fast! She has so much personality! So silly all the time, lots of kisses now, and so interested in what I am doing!!!

She is always doing this "O" face!!

We were waiting for Meem to get home so we could play with her! So we set up our blanket and played in the yard for awhile! She has been studying my face for the last couple of weeks! She turns my head from side to side to look at my ears, smiles, then turns my head again from side to side. Loves the inside of Pa's mouth, and loves to see what you got in your mouth! She loved my nose this day!


I just laugh so hard when I see this picture!! I love her little teeth at the bottom! She is so cute!

We were playin airplane!!
She is growing like a weed! Does it really go by this fast?? I feel like I see her do something new everyday! I pick her up and she gets heavier everyday! She has been coping everything I do! If I cough loud she pushes out a cough! When I sing in the car she will sing with me. We brush our teeth together every morning, have our cereal together when I don't have a chai :), and she ALWAYS wants to be naked!! Who wouldn't though!
She is so happy to be on it!!!
She checked out all the buttons for about 5 minutes!! It was pretty funny!!
There she goes!!
She is growing up way to fast! She has so much personality! So silly all the time, lots of kisses now, and so interested in what I am doing!!!
She is always doing this "O" face!!
We were waiting for Meem to get home so we could play with her! So we set up our blanket and played in the yard for awhile! She has been studying my face for the last couple of weeks! She turns my head from side to side to look at my ears, smiles, then turns my head again from side to side. Loves the inside of Pa's mouth, and loves to see what you got in your mouth! She loved my nose this day!


I just laugh so hard when I see this picture!! I love her little teeth at the bottom! She is so cute!

We were playin airplane!!
She is growing like a weed! Does it really go by this fast?? I feel like I see her do something new everyday! I pick her up and she gets heavier everyday! She has been coping everything I do! If I cough loud she pushes out a cough! When I sing in the car she will sing with me. We brush our teeth together every morning, have our cereal together when I don't have a chai :), and she ALWAYS wants to be naked!! Who wouldn't though!
3 comments:
oH my gosh! She is getting so big! I hope she remembers me when I get there! :)
I love that red bow! I cant wait to squeeze her!
Kinz she is a DOLL!!! They change so fast. Thats really why i had 5 so i wouldnt forget anything. LOL
Post a Comment