Vea is getting bigger and bigger by the day! She is doing so many funny quirks that make her her! For example, she turns her sippys the opposite way to drink them so she can still see everything. It mostly started out so she could see the tv! Now its all the time. She wants all of her headbands on her legs! She plays for hours with theses things!
Pulling them off and putting back on her legs and arms!
6 comments:
She is so adorable and those pictures are GREAT! I just love her!
She is so cute!! I LOVE her big beautiful eyes!!!! She is talking SO much! I cant believe it!!! Lets take them to the park and play when it gets warm again!!!! Miss you!
She sounds so fun Abd smart and she is just too cute! It looks like you guys have lots if fun together!!!
Oh My Gosh!!! She is all grown up!! Oh how much I miss her! :( I cant wait to come seeeee you guys!!
Wow she sure is growing!! SO ADORABLE!!
Oh those pigtails are my absolute favorite! Vea, you are such a cutie!
Post a Comment