Saturday, March 27, 2010

Savvy Eater Hopefully!


Vea is probably the worlds pickiest eater! She only eats a hand full of things. Some of the favorites of hers are:
Eggo's
French Toast
Cereal
Eggs
Yogurt (LOVESSS)
Grilled Cheese on a good day
Oatmeal
Peanut Butter/Honey Toast
Rice
and Any kind of Fruit, and ANY cookie!
I think something is wrong when your child wakes up in the morning and the first words out of her mouth are "gookie"! I wish that she loved veges! She wants nothing to do with them! I will have to give her the "core" meal first before any yogurt, milk, or fruit or else nothing else will be eaten. She doesn't like you to watch her eat! She shakes her hands back and forth in front of your face if you watch her! Tee Hee!
I have recently become a savvy shopper! I don't have too many coupons yet but in the next couple of weeks I will start to get it! Thanks for all your help Momma and Risa! Tevita is my clipper and I am the putter awayer! Thanks babe! I will post some of my triumphs later!


3 comments:

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Maybe I will follow....Someday....

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Way to go Kenz! I love coupons :) Little Miss Vea...don't be so picky. Food is yummy! (However, I could totally live off of her favorite foods :))

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Way to go Kenz! I love coupons :) Little Miss Vea...don't be so picky. Food is yummy! (However, I could totally live off of her favorite foods :))