Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things Vea Knows!

This girl can run her mouth like no ones business!! She just jibber jabbers allll the time!
She says....
Where'd it go?
Where's daddy?
Who is that?
Meem
Pa
Mommy
Doggie
Vea but she say Eee-Ahh
Thank you
gankie (blanket)
bink
baby
Ready Set Go
drink
She knows where her....
Heart
Hair
Lips
Booty
Tounge
Teeth
Eyes
Ears
Toes
Fingers
Belly
Nose and
Boogers
...are!

5 comments:

frenchessential said...

I love this girl!!! Gushing and can't wait for another park play! And, this time I will not just sit on the hill with my rockstar...Piers and I will join in! ;)- Love you!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

She is getting SO big and is still SO cute. I love seeing and playing with her and most of all I love to see Tua pretend like he is a big bro, he LOVES her too!!!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

I'm betting she says them all in the yummiest 'lil voice ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Yo, this is Mark. I am blog stalking and this blog was awesome. We are excited to see you guys tomorrow. I hope Vea will show us all her words.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

You go girl! You'll be speaking full sentences in no time!!!