On Friday the Wesley's invited us to ride up to Wendover on the fun bus with them! I have to tell you that these people are amazing! I was telling Tevita on the way home that I never stop laughing! Not just because of what was happening in the seat in front of us, wink wink, but because they really are loving and caring people. So positive, and best of all no drama! All the girls are SOOO nice and so inviting! It was so fun!And best of all Tevita would say was the seafood buffett!
I wish it was fun bus weekend every weekend!
Tg thought this lady was so funny because she had a BYU sweatshirt on and was drinking a beer
Tg thought this lady was so funny because she had a BYU sweatshirt on and was drinking a beer




7 comments:
What a blast! I've never been on there, and I think Emil and I better give it a shot now!! :)
I'm so glad that you guys came, it was such a blast. We were all talking and decided that we'll have to do this at least every other month.
Sounds like you had so much fun. Would love to join the bus sometime.
Glad you guys could come! And glad you had fun even though you didn't play much!
Kenzie, you're so HOT!!
I wish we could have come!! So fun, and you look sooooo hot!! :) Love your hair!!
LOL! The pic of that random lady cracks me up! TG, you're so hilarious! Rock on fun bus FUN!
Post a Comment