
I can't believe Vea is already
18 months! I get soo excited to see her every morning....well, I do but when Tevita lets me sleep in I take full advantage of it! Of course there is some bribery happening! But anyway, Vea is probably the funniest kid I know! She jibber jabbers all day long. And she really is making sense to herself. She understands completely what I am saying but definately tests me in some situations. She loves books. Loves to read! She will go through the book with you and points to everything and says "whats that"?? Its too cute!

Vea loooves to turn her sippy upside down and watch the liquid fall out! Then she likes to wave her hands back and forth in it and smears it everywhere! Its a good day if I am not cleaning floors more than 4 times in a day! The best is when she looks right at me and turns her sippy very slowly as if I am not going to see it....UGH! Time out is going good! She is still hitting but I think if I stick to this it will soon drown out! I'm crossing my fingers!
She is very smart. Has a little obsession with toes and feet. If your shoes are off for some reason she wants to kiss your toes. She thinks Tevita is sooo funny! Only thinks I am if it is past 7pm or if she is tired. Loves to color, loves being outside! She stands at our window and watches the cars pass by. Vea loves dogs, well really any animals. Birds especially. Despises elevators, socks, and getting her hair done. I am still working on the vegetable situation. She doesn't really eat anything for that matter. Ugh! It is stressful but I have been told many times by my family I can't stress about it anymore!

My little angel! I think she is just the best thing ever! And she is pretty darn cute too!
Vea's Stats
32.25in 69th %tile
23 lbs 73rd %tile
5 comments:
Our babies really are growing up SOOO fast!!!! I love her hair! Its so cute!! What a lil sass pants!!!! I wanna see you two!!!! By the way what kind of camera do you use it takes way good pics!
ASH i still havent gotten a invite to your freakin blog! kenzie63@hotmail.com and my camera is just like those dinky cannon ones. Its the coolpix pink one? Its my purse camera!
She is so so so dang cute! I love her little hairdo! Little Miss Vea...stop making messies for your mommy to clean up! Kenz...I know how you feel about the upside down sippies, I got so fed up with it that I taught him how to clean it up...and...it only made things worse, but it was cute that he wanted to make a mess and then clean it up :) P.S. I so love your new blog look!!! So adorable!
KINZ!!!! NOOO!!! I sent you one forever ago! I tried again just now so let me know if it didn't work again!! I must be a tard cuz everyone tells me that they didnt get one! So let me know! Im not smart enough to have made mine private!! haha!! Love you girly! I have a stupid cannon one too and I swear it doesn't take that good of pics!!! Once again I am probably just a tard at the camera too!!! I am good for NOTHING!!! ;) Except being the coolest girl in town!! haha! love ya!
Awwww... she is so big!! I want to squeeze her!! She is so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment