Friday, April 2, 2010

Dang GirL!

So since Vea was about 6 months she has had these zit looking things around her mouth. Almost wart like! I know Gross! So the pediatrician said she will grow out of it, give it time....I have given it time and now I decided to take charge of these annoying little pests! Going to the doctor I had high hopes! They put this ointment on them called "beetle juice". It has turned them into blisters and then the blisters are suppose to heal and the virus is suppose to be gone! The ointment didn't hurt her at all. It was like a liquid bandage kind of consistency. I swear I am not a bad mom! I just didn't want it to spread to her bum crack or her private parts! So here are some pictures of the after effects!



She is not being bothered with them at all! I have been putting neosporin on them to help them heal faster... It makes me feel soooo bad but it will be better in the end!

10 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

Poor lil vea!!! DOEs she leave them alone or does she bug em.... By the way when the blisters are gone poke a hole in a vitamin E capsul and put it all over the area to prevent scaring. Just an idea... Hope she gets better soon!!!!

Jenn said...

:( So sad!! But I think they will be better in no time! :)

Audrey Crisp said...

Awww that is sad! I
hope they go away soon! Poor little thing!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Don't you hate when they have unexplainable things that you don't know how to fix?!? Hope it goes away soon.

Carli and Tika said...

Yeah Kelly has them all over under one of her armpits and they have all slowly gone popped! I never did anything with them because they didn't bother her but she does now have little scars where each one was. Good luck!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

She's such a trooper! I'm so glad that you're getting all better :)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

She's such a trooper! I'm so glad that you're getting all better :)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

She's such a trooper! I'm so glad that you're getting all better :)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex said...

I had to use 'beetle juice' when I was younger. It was on my hands though. Love you Vea!