Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

I was so excited for Easter this year because Vea is a little bigger and can participate in a lot more things! The family decided to color eggs on Saturday night! Meem and Pa probably made about 50 eggs! And we colored every last bit of them!
Vea actually did pretty good. She had about 5 eggs and stuck with those ones. She would throw the eggs in the colored water which was pretty funny. They were mostly cracked by the end. I let her try a boiled egg and she didn't like it much!

As you can tell ALL 5 eggs are in one! We had a lot of Mauve colored eggs! After all the egg coloring, tubs, then of course the matching Jamas!
Then This is what we got Easter morning! Only in Utah would we have weather like this!

Her Easter WAgOn!
The girls in their Easter dresses
Vea loved the Easter Egg hunt! It was so cold that Pa ended up hiding the eggs in the basement! Vea just wanted to eat the candy in the eggs rather than hunt for them!

3 comments:

Tevita said...

FUN I wish I could have been there!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh...I have the freaken cutest neices ever!! I cant wait to see them! :) I love the jammies picture!

frenchessential said...

I just LOVE your guts!!! And that beautiful little daughter of yours!