Friday, May 14, 2010

California

Tevita won a Scion trip to Santa Monica last weekend so we decided to go a day early to hang with Jenn and Kev in Long beach!! I was so excited to see her NeW house!
It is so darling and timeless! I loOve it!

Me and Jenn in her freakin cute kitchen!


They have this amazing deck! Fire Pit and all! So we sat out there and relaxed most of the day and into the night! We made smores that night in the pit! MMMMM!
Jack loved me! He followed me around! I think because me and Jenn have such similar voices that he bonded with me because of that! :)

We turned in early Sunday night and headed to Santa Monica the next morning ! Look how pretty it is!

We went and had Sushi at the boys request! It was super nice and really good!
And of course before Jenn and Kev headed home because me and Vita had to play with the Scion people we had to go and walk on the beach! We saw a group of dolphins as we were walking down! It was pretty crazy to see that!
Jenn made me do a jumping picture to see how fun it was! And DANG it was so much fun we got the boys to do it too!

Me and Tevita!
We had so much fun with the Jacksons!
We headed back to our AMAzing hotel! Casa Del Mar!

It was so close to everything. We went shopping, had a massage, and walked the Pier. It was so fun and definitely much needed relaxation! Thanks so much Mom and Dad for watching our little angel!! We missed her lots but I know she had such a good time with you guys!!! Lots and lots of treats!


Babe, can we live here??

7 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

I love SAnta Monica! Looks like a fun trip!

Jenn said...

Oh what a cute post!! I loved having you guys here to visit and play!! We had so much fun!!! Yes, can you please move here!! Love u!!

Lorien said...

Lucky Ducks! Looks like so much fun! lets all move there ... seriously... lets do it!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Um k kinz, COULD YOU BE ANY MORE BEAUTIFUL?!!!! I think NOT!!!! You are so pwetty!!!! I miss you! I am glad you guys had so much fun! My moms pool is finally open so lets go play!!!! yay!!! Love ya call me!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

How fun! I love the jumping pictures!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Glad you had fun...Looks like life would be AWESOME in CALI...I would come visit FOR SURE!

Duncahoo said...

Rude , i feel like i need a jumping pic too! Glad it was such a great trip!