Jen came into town last weekend and of course it was full of events and lots of fun! Meg and Ava had their dance performances while Jen was here so that's exciting she got to go! Ands the girls were seriously sooo adorable! Ava didn't make it up on stage through the performance we were at but she did the last performance of the night! I wish we could of saw her up there! We had a whole makeup and hair team to do them up as cute as can be! Risa got them lashes and all! They are so freakin cute!
I LOVE THEM!
On Sundee we got the dad's to watch the kids and all the girls went to Gateway for a fun day of shopping! It was so nice to just roam the shops with a coffee in hand and bond! We made it to the park one day to get the girls out of the house and here are some of the pics Jenn got!



We miss you sooo much Jenn! Come Home Soooon! Love You!
4 comments:
So cute!
Yes I watch Private Practice! I love that show, but was so pissed they killed off Dale! Poor kid!
How sweet! I am so happy she got to come visit you all, what fun! xxoo
You Asisi girls are too dang cute! I love the little hat Kenz! PS those beach jumping picks are hilariously fun! And you and Vita are adorable together. Love ya!
Great pictures Kenz. Everyone always looks to adorable.
Post a Comment