Thursday, May 20, 2010

Naked Head!

Vea is getting funnier by the minute! She always wants to be naked , LOVES being outside and playing the dirt, loves animals and is definitely Miss Aloha! Whenever she someone new she walks up really close to their face and says "hi, hi, hi" and waves to them! Its really cute!

Lovin the ducks with Ari!

Lately whenever herself or someone gets hurt, she immediately says "You okay, are you okay?" Her little voice is just too cute! Says thank you to everything! Thinks sneezing and sniffing are the funniest thing in the world. We have recently put a night light in Vea's room because she is scared of the dark already! She loves the nightlight we picked out! She loves to have her nails and toes done, dancing, and loves to read her books!!


She is growing up so fast and is just beautiful!

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So fun! She is just too cute! I love the little things kids say!

Duncahoo said...

I am pretty sure she looks like her mama in the last pic. I love it! and the super cute night light!
I am loving her so big too!

Whitney said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I seriously want to just squeeze her every time I see a picture of her! This stage is so fun hu? (I mean I could do with out the tantrum fits) but other than that its so cute to see them start talking and interacting!

Jenn said...

haha...So cute!! I love that picture!! Miss you guys!!