I am about sick of this weather! I know, i know "April showers bring May flowers" but dang! I think me and Vea are about sick of each other also! I mean how many times can we watch Shrek and the Bee movie! Please rain go away or I am going to have to pull my hair out!
This is what I want to be doing!
4 comments:
Cute pics! I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am so damn sick of this sucky weather too. As soon as the sun comes out we need to plan a playdate!! I miss you!!
Can I just say ME TOO!!!!! It's really starting to piss me off...what the hell??? Yeah, I want more sunny days too. SO sick of the snow/rain/muck!
Hey Girl... I know that we never talk, unless I bump into you... I know how you feel with Vea. I am going crazy with Marley. She is my whole world, but she can really drive me up the wall. I am constantly cleaning up after her. I mind as well just walk behind her with a towel all day long." Patience" is all I can say. Marley hits, kicks, pinches, and bites me... she bit me really bad one day that I couldn't even look at her. But, I know she just needs me to be patient with her. About the veggies, buy that book "Deceptively Delicious", hide the veggies in her food. It works. Hope it works for you. It did for me. She thinks she is eating a cookie.. but it has veggies in it... haha, gotcha Marley. Take care. ~ Christina
Ooh! I love Vea in purple! So so cute! And ugh...I know what you mean about this nasty poo weather! Sunshine yesterday, rain this morning. Looks like more Shrek today for me too :(
Post a Comment