Wow, I think she is one of the cutest little baby girls I have EVER SEEN. Seriously. Every time I look at your blog that thought runs through my head a million times. A D O R A B L E.
Sooooooo stinking cute! I had to tell Simon Vea came over, and he looked so forlorned and finally said..." I wish we could play"....I about died! I absolutely love you and Vea ( and what a good daddy Vita is). Love, love, love this!
3 comments:
Wow, I think she is one of the cutest little baby girls I have EVER SEEN. Seriously. Every time I look at your blog that thought runs through my head a million times.
A D O R A B L E.
So cute! I love it. Nice music tastes! WE have tons of the same songs... hahaha... ; )
Sooooooo stinking cute! I had to tell Simon Vea came over, and he looked so forlorned and finally said..." I wish we could play"....I about died! I absolutely love you and Vea ( and what a good daddy Vita is). Love, love, love this!
Post a Comment