Thursday, June 17, 2010

Discovering Gateway



We went up to "Discovery Gateway" last week and it was so much fun! Alot of kids , ALOT but it was really fun! Vea had so much fun going from room to room and playing with EVERYTHING! It was soo nice Tevita got to be able to go with us too!!!

She was OBSESSED with this plane! She was so excited!
They have all these different stations . I think that this one was her favorite!
Of course, included water! She is such a water bug!


4 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh! She is such a doll! Gateway is the bomb isn't it? It's been too long since I've checked in...she is getting cuter every single day! Vea, you need to help Tre get over his bug "phobia". P.S. My fav pic in your post before this one is Vea staring at the cam holding the hose :) So darling!

Jenn said...

She really is to die for...she likes the plane cause she wants to come visit her auntie in the plane ;) I miss you guys so much...I wish you all lived here!!
P.s. You and Ted look so great!! Skinny skinny!! xoxo Love U!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh Daniel and I LOVE the Discovery Academy. Isn't the helicopter and blocks and, well...the whole thing is so great.

TG and Steph said...

The Discovery Gateway is the best!! I used to take my 1st graders there for a field trip and that was always their favorite field trip. I haven't taken Keilani up there yet, but think I should. I know she would love it. We all need to get together soon!