Friday, June 25, 2010

Rate My Space!

I have recently started some projects around my house! Turned my upstairs loft into like a playroom/family room, and completely re-did my downstairs living room!
Tell me what you think!
If you like Shrek then you will love my walls! Cause they are Shrek green! I LOVE THEM!




I know I need a plant, maybe two! But what else??




11 comments:

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

Love it!!
You're a great decorator!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

K LOVE IT!!! Now come do my house!! PLEASE!!!!!

frenchessential said...

I do not understand how I keep missing new posts! Anyway, i LOVE it my dear, it looks FABULOUS! I love, l.ove, love you!

Jess said...

Looks good Kinz we need to get the kids together and catch up!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Looks awesome! I love the decor you chose. I would add some real pics in your frames..,j/k No, but I would add a bowl or something on the coffee table filled with something. It looks super cute!

Makenzie said...

Your right Audrey!

Meagan said...

It looks so cute!!! i love your iron things on the wall!!! I will come over soon to see it in real life! miss you!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Such cute decorating...I am needing to come see it in person and also see that Cute Vea bug, Sunday wasn't long enough to catch up!

Jenn said...

Love it all! You did such a great job!!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

I really love this!! I think space really makes a great place..there's my rate! :)

Lorien said...

this looks so wonderful, Im jealous! I need a house too so you can come over and help me decorate! I need to come over and have some chai and catch up!!! Hopefully now that I dont work so much anymore I can see some more of the family, and not be such a stranger to everyone!