Friday, June 4, 2010

Sunshine Finally!

Today we had a great day outside playing in the water and in the mud! I even got Vea to run through the sprinklers! She ALWAYS wants to be outside and with just one day at the pool she has turned into my little brown baby! Vea is fascinated with flowers and bugs! Wants to kiss every bug! I am so glad its sunny outside now and we can STOP being cramped up in this house!!! BEWARE: I couldn't pick just one picture!




Puttin water on her belly


She found a bug!








10 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

These photos of her are sooooo cute! So glad it's warm there for you all to have fun outside!!

Audrey Crisp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Crisp said...

These photos of her are sooooo cute! So glad it's warm there for you all to have fun outside!!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

She is too cute and I too am so HAPPY for summer weather. Lets get together.

Jenn said...

Awww...she is so flippen cute!! I love these pics!! Especially the one where she is sitting on the porch! :)

June Asisi said...

Darling pictures Kenz. Thanks for the post.

Ashley and Ryan said...

SOOO cute! Love them ALL!!!! So pretty like her mama!! Love ya!!!

Meagan said...

I love all these pictures!! she is so big now and tooooo cute!! Playing in the sprinklers was always the best:)

Duncahoo said...

She looks so stinkin big in these pics. Paise to the lord above for some sunshine finally! We love you Vea!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

CUTE. SOO CUTE!! What fun I can tell she's lovin' it. I love the water and the weather is FINALLY getting nice out!!