Her poor poor mouth! Vea is getting 4 more teeth. Two on the bottom and two on the top!! I can't imagine what the poor girl is going through!! She won't eat her bottle, won't take a bink.....won't sleep without a good 15 minutes of crying first! I hate this stage! I want to help her but all I can do is drug her and give her more and more popsicles!!
Its probably good that she isn't taking her bottle because I am slowly getting her off of it! I am overwhelmed with the whole situation but its coming along. Today she tried egg-os for the first time and loved them! Loves the milk in the sippy idea so.... I guess no bottles is a go??
She is grownin!!
1 comments:
She is so darling. I'd go off the bottle for sure! Take advantage. You'll find that she won't even miss it. For me, it was harder cause it meant they were growing up. But they didn't even really notice!
My kids have all loved eggs too!
Post a Comment