Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Farm



Getting ready to go to the Farm!
Aiona & I decided that once a week that we get together and do something fun with the kids. So to start out this fun tradition we went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm Animal thing. It was so hot!! All the kids were sweating, we were melting, but all and all it was so fun!

Piers did great! Not fussy at all! Talei and Simon, and Vea and me rode the horses around the little track thing. It was so cute to watch Vea's face! She wasn't scared at all of the horses! She kept on pulling on his mane...I was nervous her was going to get mad or something but the horse didn't.




Vea was more scared of this giant cow we sat her up on! Of course Simon loved it!! He is so funny!



See her hands! She was a little nervous!



She had this look the whole time of just amazement! She loved all the animals!


It was so nice cause you could actually get close to the animals. They just come right up to the fence! They loved it!


3 comments:

TG and Steph said...

I love the Thanksgiving Point Farm! We went in June and Keilani was so fascinated with all the animals. Vea is so adorable and I love all the cute bows you put in her hair. I can't wait until Keilani's hair is long enough to actually do something with. I feel like it's going to take forever for her hair to grow out.

Unknown said...

awwww she is adorable and you guys are such cute moms! I wish I could have come with you guys. I went that same day but not till 6pm, it was AWESOME> seriously not a soul in sight. Just me and my boys and the animals. It wasn't hot and we had the whole place to ourselves! We need to go again and do it later.

Jenn said...

I love her in those glasses! thats so nice how you have such a great friend to do that with! Love ya