Pickled Cauliflower
Ceaser salads
carrots with ranch p.s. I HATE ranch!
Anything gummy and sour I can get my hands on
steamed broccoli with spray butter
Adrian's salsa HEARTBURN CENTRAL
potatoes
Captain Crunch
And caramel apples! MMMMM
I know what a weird selection but writing all those down made my mouth water! :) I have decided that I really think that pregnancy is the ugliest, disgusting thing. I know, yes, what a miracle it is that I can actually have babies and be grateful but really. My boobs hurt, my nipples are the size of god knows what, weird colors for that matter, your vagina gets big, everything! EVERYTHING! gets big. I try to shower and maybe shave, get ready, but really deep down inside I want sweatpants on, my purple shirt, and hair up. Oh one upside, with all the prenatals I have been taking my hair is growing like crazy and is way thick! YAH!!!!! Movie star here I come! :)
Belly Pic just for your enjoyment!
And yes that shirt I have on is the Pink shirt I LOVE! HAHAHA
Oh I forgot! Funny thing Meg said. I was holding up a can of soda showing her how big Vivienne is and she said "Well then why is your belly so big if she is that small?" Hmm...
And yes that shirt I have on is the Pink shirt I LOVE! HAHAHA
Oh I forgot! Funny thing Meg said. I was holding up a can of soda showing her how big Vivienne is and she said "Well then why is your belly so big if she is that small?" Hmm...

17 comments:
OH MY!!!! That is the cutest belly ever! Yah your craving sounds kinda crazy! haha!! You are making pregnancy sound amazing too:) haha love you!!!!
You skinny lil skank! I hate you!! Well its more of a love/hate sorta thing!! haha! I love you and you are BY FAR the CUTTEST preggos EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your doing good! Love ya!
Hahaha...thats freaken hilarious!! I read it to Kev and he just gave me that look...hahaha!! Your belly is soooooo cute!!!!!!! I hope mine looks like that!!
I think all your craving sound so yummy too. Meg is so funny, thats so cute!!
Im excited for you, and love that you wear the same thing everyday...hahah...I do that too but im not prego!
Love you!!
you are freaking hilarious! love you! and look how sexy you are! and as far as big...the only big thing about you is your beauty! <---chessy but true. GIRLS NIGHT!!! ;)
Kenz... your tummy is so cute! I love it! I'm so excited for you to have another baby!!! YAY
You are TINY....You do have funny cravings! Mine are not that interesting!
I love your cute baby belly! You look so great! Miss you girl we should hang out sometime!
I like the pink shirt. I am not even preggo and I rotate through 3 shirts as well! Sorry to hear about the vag and nipples but your belly is super cute! Leave it to meg!
Great... now i want to eat everything you just said. And I agree with the nipple thing, can you say SILVER DOLLARS! Ewe. I love your baby belly!
Really, your belly is so cute! I love the honesty. I want to talk to these people that love being pregnant and feel all glamourous and glowing. Because I hear ya!!
Okay, you are so cute pregnant!! I love it. Oh, and I really miss you. Let's do something soon. I know you want me to rub your belly:)
So cute~ I think you look great!
http://jeffandbo.blogspot.com/2011/03/our-hearts-are-broken.html
LOL! I totally know what you mean about everything getting bigger...ugh! But I think you look amazing and so so cute. I love your little bump ;)
OKAY so did I even know you were prego? WHat the? AND how freaking cute are you?!?! Look at that tiny body of yours? Man, If I looked like that when I was pregnant I would BE HOT! SO how far along are you and when are you due and when do you find out what you are having???
Makenzie you're adorable
Congrats!! It's been a while though..you disappeared so fast but I'm glad to "see" you again. :)
Post a Comment