Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines Pics!

She is so freakin cute! I can't even have words for it!




Favorite one by far is the one with the white balloon!

9 comments:

Meagan said...

Do you suddenly have a teenager? She looks so big!! I cant believe how cute her hair turned out!! love it!!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Amazing! Her outfit s freaking cute!!

Jenn said...

Love Them!!! She is soooo funny!!! I love that one too with the white ballon! Haha... Your in trouble!!
Could she be any cuter, She looks so much like you in these!!

Carters said...

You couldnt help but be excited for another girl when you know how freaking cute she will be! Vea is darling! 2 will be awesome! Congrats! Your fam pics are super cute btw.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love these. You have such cute style, you need to be my fashion coach! Her outfit is darling.

frenchessential said...

Dying over this love!!!!! she is so freaking adorable! <3

*WEST* said...

So stinking cute!! Love Love the one with the balloon.

Unknown said...

she should be a baby/kid model

The Matchie Clan said...

Okay seriously? I haven't seen her for so long. Look at her cute long hair!! Beautiful.