There you go. Sitting on my ass for the last 10+ weeks this is what it has come too! All I want is pringles and by the cans! Who eats pringles anymore?? But that's all I want. I went and got a can of sour cream and onion and I think they were gone in a day! THE WHOLE CAN! So crispy, no crazy stain on your fingers you have to lick off, just crunchy loveliness!
I have gained almost 6 lbs. already. Ugh! I'm thinking this is my last baby! I should be able to eat whatever I want this last time right?? So pringles by the can by the day is alright, right?
Baby has been moving around like crazy! Mostly around 7am and around 9pm or so! Tevita felt the baby move for the first time on Saturday morning! We ares till deciding on names. Haven't really found one we absolutely love together. Vea is getting the concept that there is a baby in my belly! She will come up and kiss my belly, but also thinks everyone else has a baby in their belly. She will lift up her shirt and pat her belly! Pretty cute!
I have my 20 week appt. on Wednesday and I'm so excited to hear some good news hopefully! I haven't bleed for about 3 weeks, and I am feeling great! So keep rootin' for me!

5 comments:
Does this mean you get to find out what you are having as well? I am only 3 weeks behind you!
Jolynne do you have a blog? I want a invite or whats the address?? We already have found out what we are having. BOY!!!
Oh my! I never check other comments! I do have a blog! I need your email address to add you!
I can't believe your having a boy!!! How exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to find out what I am having!!!
You can email me your email.
batjol@hotmail.com
Oh I cant wait to hear what they say!! I LOVE pringles and havent had enough in the past year..Im coming over to eat them with you!! I miss you sooooo much!!
Love you seester!
OMG, you are KILLING me! I love Sour Cream & Onion pringles! Try them with cottage cheese and seriously you will have died and gone to heaven (if you like cottage cheese that is). I hope you get good news at the Dr. Loves...
Post a Comment