Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pink all the way!

So what we thought was a penis turned out to be a toe!! What in the world! I knew it was to good to be true! I couldn't believe that our family would have a boy in its near future! :) Gage has been the last boy in my family....we are in need of some or else the boys are definitely going under!
So
Vivienne M. Asisi
is on her way!
They said the hemorrhage is getting better. Its has gone down to half its original size! Wahoo! Still on bed rest but not quite as strict as it has been. Pelvic rest is still a must! We scheduled my c section on June 22nd! So she will be a cancer! I'm so excited....Tevita is getting there. He was really set on this boy! But now its a girl with a really big toe! :)  He said we are spinning the sperm next time around! We will see about that! :)

15 comments:

Jolynne said...

No Way? It's a girl? How crazy is that! 2 girls will be so fun though! Congrats!

Ashley and Ryan said...

haha!!! That is so funny! Congrats on the girl that I know you wanted so badly!! yay!!!! Poor tevita I am sure he was getting excited to have a boy! haha!!! Vea and Vivienne will have SO much fun together! And I LOVE the name by the way!!! So cute!!!!

Meagan said...

Yay!! How crazy is that?! who needs boys anyways! You make beautiful girls!!! I love Vivienne M! That is adorable:) Im so excited for another niece!

Audrey Crisp said...

Haha! Congrats! Having two girls will be fun!

Jenn said...

I am sooooo excited!! She needs a seester!! I was excited for a boy but it is true your make beautiful girls!! You can have another! :)
So happy you get to come back to life! You already sound much better!!
Love you!!

Whitney said...

Kenz I dont know where the heck I have been.... I feel like I have totally missed whats been going on in your life for the past 5 months!!!! Fist of all congrats on the baby! Second, I am so sorry you have been on bed rest!!!! Third, Vea is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I cant wait to see what her sister will look like! Fourth, Vea's room is adorable! I love finders keepers as well :)
Last but not least where did you find those adorable socks Vea has on in her pictures????

Carters said...

Yeah for girls! We obviously roll with the boys pretty darn good around here! :)

Anonymous said...

Mark told me about this last night and I've been meaning to call you today. Congrats on a girl! I love it!

frenchessential said...

obsessed!!!! what a fun story for her later on, and you make stunning little ladies! LOVE you and congrats sweetie!

*WEST* said...

I am so excited for you! Love all the little girls!

Lorien said...

I love the name Vivienne, super cute, and Vea will be a great older sister ... So excited for you guys, and jealous that you actually have a due date, hopefully mine will be just as accurate and come on time too! yay for babies, and your cute cute baby girls!

TG and Steph said...

That is so funny! Girls are so much fun. June 22nd is a good day for her to be born, it's our anniversary.

Unknown said...

How perfect, two little girls. I love the name. Congrat!!

NakNak said...

Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Okay so my answers to my first post are answered now....due on June 22nd, having a girl....and your how far along? Yes I could do the math, but i'll just ask:) Yay for a girl, they'll be best buddies. Its fun to have two of the same sex in a row.