Every year we go to bear lake it keeps getting better and better! This time was the best so far. We stayed at this resort that was like 10 steps away from the beach . They had a pool, mini golf, lots of activities going on for the 24th and lots and lots of people. I felt like I was in dirty dancing because of the whole layout and all the activities. Adrian signed the boys up for a volleyball tournament. Which was probably the funniest thing. We spent our days there at the beach and enjoyed the sun to the fullest. All the kids got along awesome! and the new babies did great!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! Thanks for a great trip! I can't wait to go back next year!!
 |
| All the cute kiddies minus Inoke and Viv |
 |
| This is pretty much what Vivienne did the entire time :) |
 |
| They were such good buddies the whole time we were there |
 |
| We tried to do the jumping pictures this year again but it didnt really work out! Dang! |
6 comments:
Soooo. I just took a minute(or two) to update myself on your cute little family. You really do have beautiful little girls. It also looks like things are going good which ofcourse is just fabulous! O and looking hot after a baby is always a plus :)
Oh my gosh Kenz, I agree this was the best Bear Lake trip EVER! So fun!! thanks for the great memories
That looks like so much fun! I lIke how Lawton is part of the family. I bet you guys had a blast.
I have not been to Bear Lake in years! Looks so fun! Love all the posts!
So glad you had such a great time! Hopefully soon we can get us all together to do something like that!
So glad you guys had so much fun!! We def. need to make that an Eckles tradition!! So glad you have such fun inlaws!!
Post a Comment