Vivienne had her 2 month today! Oh yeah! On our way up from here. I know this is terrible to say but I despise the baby phase! They are so small, don't know really whats wrong with them when they cry, can get sick in like 2 seconds, I get no sleep, pretty much everything! But with Viv it has been so nice! She really only sleeps during the day and wants to hang out at night....with just me. Vea always wanted to snug Tevita and Viv prefers me I guess. She has a specific spot on my chest that she tries to move her head to and if she can't get there Oooo she gets mad!! She is sleeping a little bit more during the night and hanging out during the day more! She is soooo nice and just very chill! She of course likes to be held. Only eating 3 oz. every 3 hours. But this girl has gas like you wouldn't believe it. I am hoping it will pass because I really don't want to switch formula. Grrrr. STILL has those blue eyes ladies and gentlemen. I think they are def staying that way! She is getting squishier which I love! I think the more rolly polly the better! Not really liking the bink. Oh but that will change. I will not have a baby that won't take a bink. Judge if you want. And is just barely starting to coo and smile lots. She is starting to do the charlie brown teacher talk. You know what i mean right?? I love it! She is such a great baby! boy was I blessed! 2 MONTH STATS
HEAD: 15.25 in 50.42%tile
WEIGHT: 11.46 lb 67.59%tile
LENGTH: 22.25in 45.65%tile

7 comments:
I like the way you think! The rollier the better and for POSITIVE the bink!!!
So cute!!
I can't believe those two came from the same mom and dad!!! and cheers to binks!!!!!! love them :)
Oh my heck she is cute! Glad she is a good baby! I love how they look so different!
I just want to squish her just from reading that post! Binks always!!!
I am lovin how opposite and darling they both are! BINKIES rock and i too will force them upon my child until they except :) That was a bit harsh huh? O well no more binkie stage for me anyways.
Your girls are so cute! Yay! for Vea going to preschool!!!!
I just can't believe how time is flying and how big she is getting. She is so squishy but best of all is that she always smells so yummy. She's a doll. Love her lots and Vea too.
Post a Comment