Thursday, August 18, 2011

I want a sucker!

We made our way to the mall to get new school shoes for the girls. Meg has been talking about getting her ear pierced for forever! She was a little hesitant to go so I told her Vivienne would do hers with her! So long story short Meg didn't want to get hers done when we got in there, Ava, of course, wanted to get hers done. So Meg had to after Ava did hers, Vea wanted the sucker they both got after they were done so she got hers done, and Vivienne couldn't because she didn't have her little card to say she has gotten her shots..! I was so nervous for her I was sweating so bad! Vea did great! Cried a little after the initial shock of everything but they are still in and she hardly notices them!
OUCH!




Ended our long day with our favorite restaurant! Mi Ranchito!


1 comments:

*WEST* said...

hahahaha!!! Those faces are priceless!!!