Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little Sprout

I cannot believe this is here! Vea finally went to preschool and it was such a emotional day for me. I just can't believe she is so big! Vea is talking so much and is such a nice little girl! A little sass of course is always mixed in but majority of the time she is just great! She was really excited to go to Miss Jessie's class. I have been waiting for her to get her little backpack and apron with her name on it! :)
I didn't just want to drop her off, they have that option, so I went inside with her to walk her to her classroom. She full on ran right into her little classroom and was so excited!! I was so relieved that she didn't cry. She got to hang up her little backpack and put on her apron. Of course that's when I lost it! She looked so big and was just so happy to be there! She will be going Mondee, wednesdee, and fridee! I am a proud momma!
Her and Miss Ava! That is so fun they go to the same school!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute and so big!! I was dying over that picture cause she looks just like you!! Im so glad she loved it so much!! I love and miss them so much!! :)

Meagan said...

She is such a big girl! I cant believe she is in school! I love those pictures! :)

Duncahoo said...

So fun that they get to go together this year! So proud of her for having such an awesome 1st day! xoxox