Well, Its not really getting any better, any easier. My thoughts are suffocated with memories of my dad. I wake up in the middle of the night to feed Vivienne and as I walk down the stairs I am always looking for him. Sitting on my couch, in the kitchen, anywhere. And I get scared if he is not there.
Will this pit in my stomach ever get more bearable? Will the nervous feeling that I am missing something ever lessen? I don't want him to be missing this life here. I want him back.
I have been told over and over I need to write. Write about how I'm feeling. But really it is a lot of questions, not feelings. You want something, someone so bad and there is nothing you can do about it. Its so so frustrating. I can't just run into him. I can't call him and hear his voice. Well, I have his voicemail recorded and I listen to that a lot. I don't want Vea to forget him and I know she will.
I went and edged his headstone and just that smell of fresh cut grass made me smile with the thoughts of him. Weird thing, I am always seeing his hands when I think about him. He would come home and go to the kitchen sink and wash his hands. The smell of asphalt and smoke as he walked past. I miss my dad. I hurt for my dad. I am dreading the thoughts of the holidays to come up. I should of went over to my mom and dads the night before. I even drove by it and I thought to myself No I don't want to bug them. I could of saw him one last time. I am full of regrets. I am so sad. I know I will never be the same person. Should I even be writing this down? Do I want to remember how i'm feeling? No one said that it would be this hard. I keep repeating in my head God will only give you as much as you can handle. This is definately a lot. I just want my dad back. Even for one more day to tell him how much I love him, how much I appreciated him, how much I looked up to him. I miss you dad.
Father's Day!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Kinz i wish there were words of comfort i could give you but I know there is not. Other than I know your dad is with you even if you dont see him or maybe feel him I believe firmly that he hears you and feels you.Just the fact that you wake up and get out of bed each day is your dad giving you that strength to do that. I know he watches over you and your babies keeping you all safe! I wish i could come over there and take your hurt away! I love you kniz. I am always here if you want someone to cry to, scream to or talk to! I love you!!
I dont know if I could say it any better...those feeling seem like they are coming right from my mind. I dont know that it will ever go away, or even get better but maybe each day we will figure out how to keep going. Its so sad to read your posts but so nice to hear Im not alone. Miss him too, so much everyday!
Love you seester!!
Post a Comment