Saturday, January 15, 2011

BIG GIRL BED!

Walking into finders keepers I heard the platters sing! We have been looking for a big girl bed for Vea for quite some time now and I just haven't found one I loved! So anyway we decided to go to finders keepers and as I walked in this lady was sitting on it talking to the girl that worked there. I immediately stuck close around the bed so as soon as she walked away I could say Okay this one! Ring me up!! Well, she finally walked away and I got my hands on it! What do you think!

They had this amazing dresser that went with the bed so of course we had to get that!! I can't have sex so I had to bribe Tevita with something else to buy it! hmmm....... Call of Duty!
Vea slept in it last night and she didn't fall out! So we will see how tonight goes!
Thanks so much babe for working so hard so we can get always the cutest stuff ever!!

11 comments:

June Asisi said...

A princess bed for a little princess!

Jenn said...

Oh yay!!! How cute and fun. I cant believe she is big enough for all that big girl stuff! I love it, Im so glad you guys have paved the way for me! :)
I bet she is loving every second of it!

Jenn said...

Oh... I absolutely love the bedding!! You have the cutest style Kinz!!! Love it!!!

Jenn said...

Oh...
and I was just writing this and saw that floating baby over there on your blog...ahahahahahaha...dont know why that is so funny!
CANT WAIT FOR A BOY!!!

Tevita said...

Vea is getting so big;-( so fast

Meagan said...

I cant believe she is so big!! I love the bedding too.. her room looks so cute!

Duncahoo said...

Looks AWESOME! i will come see it tomorrow =)

Audrey Crisp said...

Super cute!

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Glad you found the 'ONE'. Fits her perfectly! So Cute!

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

What a perfect room! I've never heard of that store, I see a shopping trip in my future. :) So cute guys!

Lorien said...

Yay for Vea and her big girl bed! It is adorable, Vea was so happy to show it off too ;) ... Im so glad also that you have updated your blog, finally! I'll call you and let you know my schedule for next week so you can tell me when you will need me ;)