Monday, January 31, 2011

Just for good laughs

This is probably the best book for a good laugh! I was expecting more of just the funny jokes and the funny insults Jenny Mccarthy is known for but it actually had some good advice in it!

4 comments:

Duncahoo said...

So glad you loved it and so sorry you can't do anything about how you felt while reading it =(

Jenn said...

Yay, does this mean that you are not private anymore?? yay!!

Carters said...

Yeah i can see your blog :) Such a cute little family! And congrats on your new little bebe on the way!

Travis & Liz said...

Yay! I was sad when you went private! I didn't even know! So I had no idea all this was happening during your pregnancy! So do you go to Dr. Ryan Jones in AF?! That's my doc and I think he is the bomb. Well you are cute as ever and I can't wait to read this book! I'll try to picture a man with better hair though!