Something to keep your mind busy!
Time to start reading!! I heard
this book is amazing, so its a good
place to start!
I got it the package on Wednesday and just finished it! I couldn't put it down for one minute! I totally admire her for coming out and telling her embarrassing and totally mortifying struggle with weight, weight loss, and the feeling of not being enough for everyone. I highly recommend this!!!
I am excited to get into reading more! Any recommendations?

5 comments:
Yay!!! Im so happy you loved that book!! I am going to get it too!! My friend Kim reads like crazy, I will ask her what you should read next!!
Thats amazing how fast you read it!! I hope you are feeling lots better, and just keep thinking...ITS A BOY!! Yay!!
Love you seester!!
Oh and Shar wants an invite to your blog!!!
Feel free to go look through all the books in the hall closet at the house. There are lots and lots to choose from. Keep busy and the time will go faster than you ever though it would. Love you Tevita and Vea.
K first of all you are a turd! I have been trying to call you to see how you are and to see if you needed me to get vea once and a while!!! Im sorry you are not doing well! And secondly i have SOO many good books you could borrow! But that would mean you would have to call me back and actually TALK to me you punk!!! :p I hope things are getting somewhat better!
I want to start reading more too!! Hey just so you know i changed my blog address to meaganandgage.blogspot.com
love you!
I finished it yesterday, crazy how many people feel this way but maybe not as extreme! Glad you are feeling better! xoxoo
Post a Comment